Superior Essex Energy announces the MV Primary UD Cable EPR/CN/LLDPE now UL MV-90 (Series E9xP)
Atlanta, GA, August 31, 2016
Superior Essex Energy, a division of LS Cable & System U.S.A., Inc. announces the launch of the Medium Voltage Power Cable Product with 10-mil Copper Tape Shield. This design is suitable for use in data centers, where higher protection against electrical noise and electromagnetic radiation that may interfere with other devices is needed. These cables can also be used in industrial power applications and is fully compliant to industry standards – UL 1072, UL 1685, ICEA S-93-639/NEMA WC 74, ICEA S-97-682 and AEIC CS8.
- Single, copper (Cu) compressed stranded (filled and unfilled) conductor
- Single, aluminum (Al) compressed stranded (filled and unfilled) conductor
- Conductor gauges - 2AWG through 1250 kcmil
- Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) insulated
- Voltage - 5kV through 35kV (100% and 133% insulation level)
- Helically applied wires for concentric neutral configurations (Full or Reduced)
- Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) jacket
Made in the USA in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tarboro, NC, LS Cable & System U.S.A., Inc. continues to deliver high-quality products. For more information about Superior Essex Energy MV UD cables, visit the product page.
About LS Cable & System U.S.A., Inc.
LS Cable & System U.S.A., Inc. is a leading U.S. manufacturer and supplier of energy wire and cable products serving the Commercial, Industrial, Renewable Energy and Utility markets. Product lines include Low Voltage Tray Cable instrumentation, control, and power, to Medium Voltage, UL Type MV-105, and Primary URD, all in full compliance to U.S. industry standards. LS Cable & System U.S.A., Inc. is a subsidiary of LS Cable & System. ls.spsx.com